Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Week Away

The final 5 days of this week Nicki and myself are half a state away. Though I would always prefer to be with my wife, it proved to not work out this week.

By the way, this will be the first official post I have put on our joint blog spot. I have hopes to post more periodically...

Presently I am on the road carpooling down to the annual Shepherds Conferences at GCC, Sun Valley. Imagine 3 guys who work in the middle of nowhere and don't get out much, having small efforts to have theological conversion. Our appetites are ready to be overwhelmed. Soon we will be exposed to the needed truths for living in our post modern evangelical world.

Meanwhile, Nicki remains at home holding down the fort. Her week will be mainly spent pushing papers at work, working hours she wouldn't normally work. This she will be doing after spending her Monday and Tuesday AM preparing her husband for his trip with lavish preparation. Let this be a street corner, my wife is a woman of women.

No comments: