Tuesday, May 4, 2010

32 Weeks...

I have been meaning to have some photos taken of my growing belly, but I keep forgetting. So this morning, thanks to the help of the self-timer, I took a couple. Sorry they arent the most beautiful or professional looking photos. But Beckie will be home this weekend, so maybe I can convince here to take some better ones.
For those of you who are wondering. Yes, I do look a little drawn and pale. That is because this week I have started having trouble sleeping through the night. I know that this is preparing me for when I will have to wake in the middle of the night to feed the baby. But I am still adjusting to the broken sleep. Other than that, everything else seems to be coming along just fine, though I have a doctors appointment later this week to confirm that.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy J said...

Thanks Nicki..you look so cute!!
Thinking of little Whitaker brings tears to my eyes!! Sam's going to be a Daddy!! =) I know you two will be wonderful loving parents!!

Sam VanDyke said...

Aww, she is such a cute women. Now she is almost 32 weeks with our third. Time sure goes by...