Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday in Kampala and then Home!

Today was another day to celebrate our marriage. The Lord has been so kind to us, may we faithfully love our Savior as he first loved us. The way I can love my Savior is by obeying his command to love my wife as he loves the church. This has to be the best command ever, to love this women! The challenge is to be loving to the standard of the Lord Jesus. I most gladly will spend the rest of my life seeking wisdom and strength from the Lord to do just that. Praise the Lord for the gift of marriage and the gift of Nicki! I am grateful for spending this day having rest and enjoying this beautiful place with this beautiful women.








Today is our final day in Uganda. Our flight leaves Entebbe on Monday, May 6 @ 12:30am. With one stop in Amsterdam, we will land in San Francisco in 21 hours and 15 minutes on Monday, May 6 @ 11:45am.

No comments: