Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two month Birthiversary...

Today is Whitaker's two month birthiversary.
We went to the doctor for his checkup and he is now 12lbs 11oz and 25.5in. He got his first shots today and was very brave. He continues to charm all those around him with his wide-mouthed grin and little coos. He is getting very long, and he has started to wear the next size up in clothing. Below are a few shots that I took of this momentous occasion....his two month birthiversary.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy J said...

He's so big! And has such "big boy" clothes on....I love him and miss him, I haven't even met Whitaker yet! Thank you for these beautiful pics, I love the pic where he looks sooo thoughtful! =)

Julia Casebolt said...

He looks like a charmer! Can't wait to see him again :-) Caleb has been hugging and kissing my recent ultra-sound picture as he says "baby" but soon he can hug a real baby Whitaker!