Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Busy Weekend...

A couple weekends ago, a special friend of mine was having a babyshower. So we went down to LA for the day so that I could go and celebrate with her. Unfortunately I didnt get any photos of the shower, but pulled out the camera later to get some fun shots with the family.
We stayed with Sam's sister, Julia, for the night and hung out with them for the day. Some of the fun things we did while in LA include eating french toast for breakfast, napping (after a very early morning), going out to eat at the mall, eating NZ ice cream for dessert, watching fish in the pond as the sun set, and going to brother Lukas' to swim in his hot tub.
We drove home really early on Sunday morning as we wanted to be at church. And we even made it home early enough for me to put on a roast meal before going to church. I made roast lamb with roasted vegetables for lunch at my parents house to celebrate Mum's birthday. What a day! It was a crazy busy weekend, but it was so much fun. Below are a few of the shots I got...



Sister Jules and cousin Caleb!



Cousin Love....



Chilling in the Stroller


Enjoying New Zealand Ice Cream in California




Watching the Fishes in the Pond




Playing with Grandma



Matching Buddies

2 comments:

Kathy J said...

Caleb is quite fascinated with his cuz! I am looking forward to getting a nice pic of the three cousins together, I want it for my living room wall!!

Sam VanDyke said...

Where has little whit gone? He is so big now.