Thursday, April 22, 2010

Im back...with a little catching up to do

Dear family and friends,

Life is a funny thing. Sometimes it goes by very slowly, and then other times you look back and say, where did life go? Today I fall into both camps. The last four months seemed to drag because I have had a lot of projects and things that I have wanted to do, but I have been so busy that I couldnt get to them. So they sat day after day, waiting for me to turn my hand to them. Yet when I look at the last time that I blogged, I couldnt believe how long it has been. It feels like just yesterday that I was announcing that I was pregnant. So it is due time for a catch up. Grab a cuppa, and let me fill in the blanks of the last few months.

Please Note:
Because there is so much to share, I am going to break it up into smaller posts some of which will come before this post and the rest will come after. Enjoy =)

1 comment:

Kathy J said...

Thanks Nicki, I love reading these posts! Would love to see a little photo shoot of you and Sam before Whitaker arrives too.